Valentine is coming, phala la la!!! valentine is coming falalala!!!
for the lovers in the waka waka diary tribe, y’all know I got you right? what can a hopeless romantic girl do na?
If you are super busy and cant book a romantic trip to the abroad with May Day Travels, no troubles. I have compiled a list of romantic places here in Lagos for you Lagos lovers to go chill and rekindle your love.
For the singles, the Lord is your strength, oya wait, you can still take yourselves out to these places.
- La Campagne Tropicana: No Valentine’s Day is ever complete without visiting La Campagne Tropicana Beach Resort; lustful pleasures start here. The beach resort offers couples a lot in just a few days and staying here with a loved one makes it more exciting and of course, memorable. There is plenty of things to do like canoeing, hunting, hiking, swimming and ocean fishing. You’ll get a sparkling feeling of romance and love here! From february 14-28, there will be so many romantic activities for lovers such as romantic dinners on the beach, awwwwwww, lunch on a love boat cruise (I want), chocolate and wine tasting, massage (oh! the trips!!), and many more.
- Lekki Leisure Lake: Lekki Leisure Lake is unarguably one of the simplest kept romantic secret destinations in Lagos is Lekki Leisure Lake. Love is shared here and therefore the Vantage Hotel that’s located at this destination invites crazy romantic activities with an excellent view of the ocean. You can also visit the Hub, a modern recreation facility, where you can enjoy a romantic meal with your partner. You will surely love it here.
- Civic Center Floating Restaurant: Whether you are taken or not this Valentine ’s Day, you should not miss out on the fun and excitement at the Lagos Civil center at Ozumba Mbadiwe Avenue. This place has 3 banqueting rooms; Floating Restaurant, Panoramic View Hall and the Grand Banquet Hall. The breathtaking environment, hospitality, and service will impress you. Surprise your beloved with a romantic dinner at the Floating Restaurant, which is a perfect romantic dining experience.
- The Place Restaurant: There is always something romantic about Valentine’s Day dining. If you are the quiet type that might want to spend time alone with your crush or partner, visit The Place Restaurant, located on the island in Lekki phase 1. Soulful music, delicious meals, refreshments are in different varieties and it is away from the cacophony that is associated with Lagos. It’s an ideal place to have a private and romantic dinner on Valentine’s Day.
- The Grillroom at Wheatbaker Hotel: If you’re looking to splurge a little on your Valentine’s Day evening, you ought to visit The Grillroom at Wheatbaker Hotel. The restaurant is perfect for a romantic evening with your beloved. The environment is breathtaking and leaves guests mesmerized. The service and dining experience is amazing the instant you walk through the door. There have you it, the five hottest romantic spots for lovers on Valentine’s day. The question: where will you spend yours? let us know in the comment section. If you are single say hi, I want to place y’all in a WhatsApp group so we can talk. See y’all soon.