Relationship people get in here, I have useful information for you all, errrrmmm, even if you are not in a relationship, still come, you will love this..
Valentine is around the corner, what’s your plan for a baecation? A baecation is semi-honeymoon for relationship and married people (my definition).
Ever thought of a getaway at Cape Verde together with your partner? chai, I need a boo o. If you haven’t thought about it, may I present to you a tempting opportunity for valentine?
Enjoy a romantic getaway with your partner this valentine with May-Day Travels and Hospitality, a travel consulting agency, from February 12th-17th, 2020. Here is what you will get: A return flight ticket, hotel and daily breakfast, tours and return transfer, all for 380,000 naira per person. You heard it from me first, to partake of this romantic bliss, kindly call the numbers on the flyer and mention either Amarachi or The Waka Waka Diary as the referrer. I just want sweet when you return, lol.
Here are a couple of things to do in Cape Verde:
- Visit Santa Maria on Sal to get the best of your trip:
- Santa Maria is an ideal place to start off with, as firstly, it is a beautiful beach destination, plus it’s on Cape Verde’s most developed island for tourism – Sal. Located on the southernmost tip of Sal, Santa Maria offers a long, golden bay, where you can sunbathe, go for a swim in the turquoise water, sip a caipirinha cocktail on the sand, please endeavor to take pictures.
- Boa Vista for beach lovers:
- 3. Going to the beach with your significant other is one of the best itineraries, especially for PDA (Public Display of Affection), those lovers that like, “touching body” Boa Vista is known for its incredible sand dunes and never-ending beaches, and once you’ve seen it for yourself, you’re sure to understand why. It’s a fantastic choice for water sport enthusiasts too, and you can enjoy some unique wildlife experiences on the island, like whale watching and loggerhead turtle watching.
- For the music lovers: For music lovers, you can go to São Vicente which is well-known as the archipelago’s hub for music and culture. Mindelo, the island’s capital, is certainly worth a visit in case you wish to experience talented live musicians and grogue, the rum-like national alcoholic beverage. Most cafés, bars, and restaurants have a live performer most nights, and you can hop on a flight from the main islands of Boa Vista or Sal to São Vicente and arrive after a 40-minute flight.